I-9 EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION | $15 EACH
In August 2014, the California Secretary of State’s Notary Public & Special Filings Section clarified with the National Notary Association that California Notaries who are not qualified and bonded as immigration consultants under the California Business and Professions Code Sections 22440-22449, may not complete or make the certification on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, even in a non-Notary Public capacity. The Secretary’s office considers the Form I-9 to be an immigration form. Any California Notary who is not an immigration consultant violates California Government Code Section 8223(c).
IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT | $15 PER DOCUMENT
• Translating a client's answers to questions on state or federal forms (e.g., Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification)
• Translating the information on state or federal forms for a client
• Obtaining copies of supporting documents needed for those forms
• Submitting completed forms to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office, if requested by the client
• Ask about our Driver License, Identification Card, Immigrant Visa and Green Card assistance programs.
NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICES | $15 PER NOTARIZED SIGNATURE
• Acknowledgments | Acknowledgment or proof of a deed or other instrument, to include the seal and the writing of the certificate | $15 for each signature
• Oaths/Affirmations | Administering an oath or affirmation to one person | $15
• Jurats | Executing the jurat including the seal | $15
• Powers of Attorney | Certifying a copy of a power of attorney under Probate Code section 4307 | $15
DOCUMENT WITNESS | $15 PER WITNESSED SIGNATURE
If we are not notarizing the signature of the witness to a document, we can be a witness for the document signing for $15 each signature requiring a witness.
• Live Scan Fingerprint Electronic Submissions (e.g., California Department Of Justice (CA DOJ) personal record review or visa/immigration) | $40 for each submission
• Ink-Fingerprinting on Paper (e.g., Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Identity History Summary Check (Rap Sheet) Standard Fingerprint form (FD-1164); and federal or out-of-state licenses, certifications, permits or employment) | $40 for each ink fingerprint card
• We can get Los Angeles County Notary Authentications
• A notary authentication verifies that the notary’s bond was registered in Los Angeles County, duly commissioned by the State of California and was active at the time of notarization. It does not validate the information within the document. All seals and signatures must be original The seal must clearly show the name of the notary, commission number and date of expiration Verification of a notary public signature only.
• We can get Los Angeles County Exemplifications - Birth Certification Authentications
• A Certification of Exemplification is an official transcript of a document from public records. This copy can be used as evidence by authenticating or certifying as a true copy. District offices do not process exemplifications.
• We can get California Secretary of State Apostilles to authenticate California public officials' signatures.
• The California Secretary of State issues a single Apostille for documents to be used outside of the United States, regardless of the country of destination.
• We can get both U.S. Department of State Apostilles (for documents used in participating Hague countries) and Authentication certificates (for documents used in non-participating Hague countries).
• An apostille is for documents to be used in countries that participate in the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty.
• Authentication certificates are for documents to be used in countries that do not participate in the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty.
• We can get foreign consulate or embassy document authentication (legalization).
• The purpose of consular or embassy authentication (legalization) is to ensure that notarial deeds issued in one country can be acknowledged by relevant authorities in another country, and the deeds can have its due legal effect, which shall not be affected by doubts on the authenticity of the seal or signature on the deeds.
Service area limited to Los Angeles County, including, but not limited to: Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Century City, Culver City, Inglewood, Malibu, Mar Vista, Marina Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Playa Vista, Santa Monica, Venice, Westchester, Westwood, West Los Angeles and West Hollywood
• (8am-9am) After Hours-Time fee | $85
• (9am-10am) After Hours-Time fee | $35
• (10am-2pm) No other fees if you schedule an appointment and come by our office located in downtown Santa Monica during normal business hours
• (2pm-3pm) After Hours-Time fee | $15
• (4pm-5pm) After Hours-Time fee | $35
• (5pm-6pm) After Hours-Time fee | $85
• (Saturday-Sunday) After Hours-Day fee | $35 + After Hours-Time fee, if applicable
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE CALL 213.505.1773 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
LOCATED IN THE CENTRAL TOWER BUILDING AT 1424 FOURTH STREET STE 212 SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA 90401 ON THE WEST SIDE OF 4TH STREET DIRECTLY IN BETWEEN SANTA MONICA & BROADWAY